www.statebankofindia.com SBI Clerical -Assistant/Stenographer – 8500 Post Vacancy March 2012
SBI Clerical -Assistant/Stenographer – 8500 Post Vacancy March 2012. State Bank of India (SBI), invites eligible candidate to fill the application form for the Clerical – Assistant/Stenographer post. Candidate can apply online. Last date of receiving application form is 26th March 2012. Online application will start form 5th March 2012. More details are below :-
1. Name of Post : Clerical -Assistant/Stenographer
- Qualifications : Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the minimum stipulated eligibility criteria for the candidate. (11th Standard or below).
- No. Of Post : 8500 Posts .
- Age Limit : 18-28 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/-
- Written examination Date: 27.05.2012 and 03.06.2012(Sunday)
- On-line Registration will start from: 05.03.2012
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Submissions: 26.03.2012
- Payment of Fees: 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012
Application Fee :
- Assistant=SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-, OBC/General Rs.350/-
- Assistant and Stenographer (Hindi only)=SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-, OBC/General Rs.500/-
- Assistant and Stenographer (English only)=SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-, OBC/General Rs.500/-
- Assistant and Stenographer (Both Hindi & English)=SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-, OBC/General Rs.650/-
How to Apply : Applicants Submit forms online.
For More Details :
Goverment Jobs & Current Gk..Visit us-